Maximum of 150mm*150mm *115mm Height per tile. (Varies)
At 80% scale measures 475mm x 570mm
(Set to 38mm, Can be re-scaled)
This set was designed for larger miniatures and was not designed for use with Games Workshop LOTR miniatures. We suggest .80 or 80% scale for that game system.
30 Piece set containing all terrain features.
Large Well, Open tomb with top, closed tomb, trap doors, large doors, iron grates, and 4 different stacks of crates and provisions. Also included is a separate ancient column to add some more variety to your games.
Please Note the following:
- This terrain is designed to be glued together as one piece supported on a base..
- The terrain has varying sizes and are not all similar.
- It is designed to be a clean version of the room, you add the rocks and debris.
- The side walls are grated entrances and have grates to slide in place.
- This design uses no supports, the supports are included.
- There is a fair amount of cleanup involved with the outer wall bricks for stringing and removal of the lower storage supports..
- The large door comes in 4 pieces and needs to be glued and swings in place.
- This is a 5 by 6 design labelled 1-30, 6 per row.
This design is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Games Workshop Limited, Ares Games, Galeforce Nine, Modiphius Entertainment, Fantasy Flight Games, Disney, Lucasfilm, or 20th Century Fox. Games. It is not affiliated with Peter Jackson, J.R.R. Tolkien, New Line Cinema. or have anything to do with Lord of the Rings.
The miniatures displayed on this page on this site are from our personal games and collections and include those painted by us for personal interests only. This design is fantasy inspired. Also shown in the images are scatter terrain we had hanging around the office for the game.
By Purchasing this STL file you agree to all the terms on the standard STL agreement page. Enjoy!
If you have any questions about this or any other design, please get in touch at[ firstname.lastname@example.org].